Skip to main content Skip to footer

Visas For Work Business Investment

Business immigration law has changed more frequently in the last few years than at any other time in our 30 year practicing history. Long-standing categories have been tinkered with then removed or replaced. If you are looking to establish a business, a branch of an overseas business, hire overseas employees or otherwise work in the UK, these pages discuss the various routes available.

If you are an employer looking to hire or transfer overseas staff to the UK, you will need a Sponsorship Licence and may need to be familiar with the Skilled Worker, Senior or Specialist Worker, Secondment Worker, Service Supplier and Graduate Trainee visas.

There is no longer a route to the UK by direct investment, however, if you operate an overseas business, you may wish to consider the Global Expansion Worker visa. 

If you have a new business idea that you would like to pursue in the UK, you should look at the Innovator Founder visa. 

If you show particular promise in the fields of academia or research, arts and culture or digital technology, you may be eligible for a Global Talent visa.

All of these visa categories are complex. Read further below or contact us for professional assistance.

This website uses a number of essential cookies to operate. Please read our privacy policy for more information