Immigration Solicitors London

Est. 2002

+44 (0)20 7038 3980

RLegal Solicitors, 162-168 Regent Street London W1B 5TG

RLegal is regulated by the SRA, Reg No: 00380691

If you have a job offer from an official sponsor in the UK within the creative and sport, charity or religious sectors, an approved scheme or are covered by an agreement through international law you may be able to come to live and work in the UK on a temporary basis, even though you cannot meet the more strict criteria under the Tier 2 scheme.


Tier 5 visas enable you to live and work in the UK. This category provides an opportunity for you to experience life in the UK on a temporary basis.


RLegal will guide you through the complex evidential requirements and assist you from start to finish with your application. We will take the worry out of the process and give you peace of mind.


For more information, please contact us on +44 (0) 207 038 3980 where you can talk to one of our team, email us on or complete our online enquiry form


Alternatively click on the links below for frequently asked questions.

Tier 5 Certificates of Sponsorship can be issued in the following categories:


- Creative and sport – allows sportspeople, entertainers and creative artists to work in the UK for up to 12 months. Sportsmen must demonstrate that they are ‘internationally established’ at the highest level and their presence will make a ‘significant contribution’ to their sport whilst in the UK.


- Charity worker – allows applicants to come to the UK for up to 12 months to undertake voluntary work which is unpaid.


- Religious worker – allows applicants to undertake religious work for up to 24 months.


- Government authorised worker – allows applicants who come through approved schemes to experience ‘social’ and ‘cultural’ life in the UK for between 12 to 24 months depending on the scheme. Their post must not fill a job vacancy or be unskilled.


- International agreement – allows applicants to work in the UK for up to 24 months if they are covered by an international agreement such as the General Agreement on Trades and Services, agreements between the UK or the European Union and other countries, employees of overseas governments and international organisations and, private servants in diplomatic households.


- Youth mobility – for applicants aged between 18-31 and a national of one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan or a British Overseas citizen. Applicants will be allowed to enter and work in the UK for up to 24 months.

– Comprehensive legal advice.


- Ensuring your application meets the legal requirements.


- Completion and submission of all forms.


- Booking a biometric appointment.


- Ongoing liaison with the authorities where possible.


If you would like to discuss your Tier 5 visa issues in more detail, please contact us on +44 (0)20 7038 3980, email us at or use our online enquiry form.

Ask Us

Interested in our services? Complete the form below and one of our solicitors will contact you.