Immigration Solicitors London

Est. 2002

+44 (0)20 7038 3980

RLegal Solicitors, 162-168 Regent Street London W1B 5TG

RLegal is regulated by the SRA, Reg No: 00380691

Spouse, Partner & Family Member Visas

Unless you are British or an EEA national, you will require a visa to live in the UK based on your relationship with a person settled here. These pages explain the complex requirements relating to each partner visa category. ...