The information contained on the www.rlegal.com website is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. RLegal solicitors do not accept liability for any loss incurred arising from using information stated on our website.
Visitors should note that the UK immigration laws, fees and procedures are subject to change at short notice by the UK government and although RLegal endeavour to keep the website accurate, this is not always possible due to the frequent changes made to UK immigration laws.
Furthermore, information contained on our website is not intended to be used without engaging our services.
The content of this site is protected by copyright, © RLegal. It cannot be copied, in part or in full, and in any form, unless it is done for the following purposes:
• Content of this site may be copied, in part or full, if the information is intended for personal use only.
No part of this site may be copied, transmitted or stored on another website or on any form of electronic system without prior permission.
No lawyer-client, solicitor-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
Online form, newsletter & social media communication
Completion of our online contact form and communication by email and social media platforms do not create a solicitor-client relationship.
A solicitor-client relationship is only created once a visitor formally instructs RLegal to provide legal assistance.
Information communicated via the website or associated platform’s is for general purpose only. Communication through our website should not be substituted for formal legal advice.
By signing up to the RLegal newsletter or other social media platforms the visitor consents to receiving further information on an ongoing basis. The visitor is free to opt out of these services by following the relevant instructions.
RLegal accept no responsibility for the general information provided.
The RLegal website has responsive features which allow visitors to communicate with us.
Due to the limited nature of the communication, any legal advice you may receive using such a feature is for limited indicative purposes and should not be relied upon without formally engaging our services.
Therefore any information you may receive by the use of such a feature does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon.
The legal information on this website is provided without any conditions, guarantees or warranties.
To the extent permitted by law, and subject to our liability for (1) death or personal injury arising from our negligence and/or (2) fraud, we exclude:
• all conditions warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity;
• any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any visitor in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
o loss of income or revenue
o loss of business
o loss of profits or contracts
o loss of anticipated savings
o loss of data
o loss of goodwill.
Limiting our liability
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.